Welcome to Ancient Thai Massage & Energy Healing in Kansas City
The foundation of Thai Massage Yoga Therapy lies in the concept that the body at its most basic level is energy. This practice incorporates:
- Yoga stretching
- Acupressure and attention to the energy lines of the body and pressure or marma points
- Reflexology for the hands and feet
- Soothing herbal and aromatherapy
Benefits of Thai Massage Yoga Therapy:
- Reduce stress and increase relaxation
- Increasing flexibility
- Release emotional blockages
- Relive pain and soreness
- Deepen the connection between mind, body and spirit
What’s a Typical Thai Massage Yoga Therapy Session Like?
- Opening prayer, breathing, meditative or centering techniques
- Optional, opening herbal foot bath
- A multiposition massage (prone, supine, sidelying, sitting)
- Partner assisted poses and foundational stretches
- Pulling, stretching and touch along energy lines
- Ending relaxation or guided meditation
Traditional Thai massage yoga therapy sessions are typically 2.5-3 hours for a full body session and may include aromatherapy and herbal therapy. Thai massage yoga therapy is done on a typical yoga mat or cushioned Thai yoga mat. Loose comfortable clothing is worn.
We also specialize in Thai Massage Certification.