Personal Training

Kansas City Personal Training and Nutrition Services
Take the guess work out of looking good and feeling great

KCFitnessLink offers personalized  training to meet your needs.  Our certified and degreed personal trainers can help you:

  • Improve your health
  • Build strength and flexibility
  • Increase your cardiovascular endurance
  • Create safe and effective programs
  • Monitor your results
  • Diversify your workouts
  • Use exercises and equipment properly
  • Build a home gym

 

kansas city personal trainer darryl 150x150 Personal Training

Darryl Olive, C.S.C.S., Certified Personal Trainer

          • Nutrition Counselor
          • Weight Loss Expert
          • Sports Conditioning
          • Bodybuilding
          • Boot Camp Fitness

 

Office: 816.256.4443

Mobile: 816.522.9398

My Approach:  As a professional bodybuilder, I can help you get results fast. Over the years I have learned how to achieve quick results with just moderate effort.  I think personal fitness training is just 20% of a fitness plan. Nutrition is the other 80%.  Food is medicine!   You don’t need to be a bodybuilder or train like one to look better and feel better (inside and out).  As a part of traditional fitness, I encourage the use of mind-body training such as yoga and Ayurveda. Research has confirmed that the mind has a big impact on our body and health.  These mind-body techniques take over where traditional fitness doesn’t explore, examining aspects of our total experience such as stress, lifestyle considerations and emotional well-being.

 

Kansas City Personal Training & Nutrition Services

Fitness Assessment, $85
Fitness Assessment ($85):  A prerequisite to personal training services, the fitness assessment allows the trainer and client to establish a relationship, review exercise and health history
and set realistic goals.  It includes:

  • Body composition analysis
  • Cardiovascular analysis
  • Flexibility analysis
  • Resting measures: blood pressure and resting heart rate
  • Girth measurements and weight

Kansas City Personal Training, $65/hour
One on one training session ($65):

  • Individual customization
  • 45-60-minute sessions
  • Programs designed for health maintenance, fitness and peak
    performance
  • Evidenced-based for quick results
  • Online personal training and online nutrition plans


Package of 5 – 60 min. sessions  $325
Package of 10 – 60 min. sessions $550
Package of 2 0-60 min. sessions  $900

Nutrition Evaluation, $175
Don’t sabotage your hard work. Use a comprehensive approach to your fitness plan.

Nutrition Assessment ($175):  A nutritional evaluation consists of a five-day diary of your diet including portion sizes, servings, calories, and amounts of fat, carbohydrate, and protein. A resting metabolic rate is calculated to determine daily dietary needs.  It includes dietary recommendations and sample meal plans to live a healthy lifestyle, void of fad dietary patterns.  I also incorporate holistic health concepts from Ayurveda.

 

 

Stay Connected
Contact Us