Freedom yoga is a clothes off style of yoga for men that incorporates elements of power yoga, Kundalini and tantra liberation (the idea of inherent goodness within us all). The class focuses on poses and active meditation to facilitate the release of energy. This style of class emphasizes mental enhancement and self-acceptance by releasing barriers for ultimate transformation.
- No yoga experience required! Beginners and those new to yoga are welcome.
- Our classes feature all ages and body types, we welcome you to come as you are
- Class sizes are generally 6-16 people
- Monday evening 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday evening 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday morning 11:30-12:30 p.m
Sample 60 Minute Class:
- 5 min. Centering and breathing
- 10 min. Warm-up, Sun salutations
- 20-30 minutes standing poses/seated posed
- 10-15 minutes cool-down and relaxation pose
Read More about Tantra Yoga